sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2008

frank sinatra i want dance

I Won't Dance
Frank Sinatra
I won't dance, don't ask meI won't dance, don't ask meI won't dance, madame with youMy heart won't let my feet do things that they should doYou know what, you're lovelyYou know what, you're so lovelyand, oh, what you do do meI'm like and ocean wave thats bumped on the shoreI feel so absolutely stumped on the floorWhen you dance, you're charming and you're gentleespecially when you do the continentalbut this feeling isn't purely mentalfor heaven rest us, Im not aspestusAnd that's whyI won't dance, why should I?I won't dance, how could I?I won't dance, merci beaucoupI know that music leads the way to romanceso If I hold you in my arms, I won't danceI won't dance, don't ask meI won't dance, don't ask meI won't dance, madame with youmy heart won't let my feet do things that they want to doYou know what, you're lovelyRing-a-ding-ding, you're lovelyyou know what, you do to meI'm like and ocean wave thats bumped on the shoreI feel so absolutely stumped on the floorWhen you dance you're charming and you're gentleespecially when you do the continentalbut this feeling isn't purely mentalfor heaven rest us, Im not aspestusAnd that's whyI won't danceI won't danceI won't dance, merci boucuI know that music leads the way to romanceso If I hold you in my arms....I won't dance

Nenhum comentário: